Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Browse contents of a singel volume/job

2008-07-11 09:20:47
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Browse contents of a singel volume/job
From: terryc <terryc AT woa.com DOT au>
To: Nils Blanck-Wehde <nils.blanck-wehde AT backofficeservice DOT biz>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:13:54 +1000
Nils Blanck-Wehde wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> thanks a lot, that did it.
>
> I found out, that a lot of files were backed up three times in this
> backup. That explains the backup-size perfectly because it is three
> times as big as I would expect it to be. Still, I have no idea what
> would cause such a behaviour?

Well, in my case, I have two uses whose home directories have a
sub-directory link an image directory on the fileserver. So when their
home home directories are backed up, this image repository is also
backed up.

Thus a complete backup of all systems covers this image repository three
times.

Do you have anything similar?
  systems backup

--