Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Mac SCSI

2008-07-09 11:58:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Mac SCSI
From: "Olle Romo" <olleromo AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 17:58:25 +0200
Dear all,

I'm trying to set up Bacula for a small LAN of 8 Macs. I have a DLT-S4 SCSI drive and it worked well with the commercial backup program. Now as I'm setting up Bacula, I see that it's difficult to connect to the tape drive in OS X. It doesn't show up in /dev or anywhere else afaics.
Has anyone had success with this? I've googled a fair bit and it seems there is very little support for SCSI in OS X...

Best,
Olle