Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Multiple directors - separating e-mails

2008-07-02 09:27:50
Subject: [Bacula-users] Multiple directors - separating e-mails
From: Kevin Thorpe <kevin AT pricetrak DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:36:50 +0100
Hi list,
          I['m just getting started with bacula so I'm not sure if this has already been asked.

I've got some shiny new hosted servers (in a datacentre) which I would like to back up to tape (in my office). They already have the bacula client (fd) installed. I know I can add my director to the list of known directors inf the fd config and can back up the server.

Wha I want to know now is; can I separate the messages from the client (fd) so that the directors only get messages relating to their own jobs? I don't want my ISP getting fd messages relating to my backups, I'll only get queried about the spurious messages I expect even though they've okayed my use of the fd.

thanks