Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Webacula and multiple databases

2008-06-30 06:48:10
Subject: [Bacula-users] Webacula and multiple databases
From: Piotr Gbyliczek <pg AT forlinux.co DOT uk>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 11:47:39 +0100
Hi

I'm just wondering if there is a way to setting up webacula to gather
information from multiple databases ?? We have few directors running,
and we need one page to display status of all backups from all
directors. I'm up to writing simple summary page myself, but thought I
can ask before to avoid reinventing wheel.

--
Regards
Piotr Gbyliczek

believed to be clean.