Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Fwd: back to the start - btape tests show problems

2008-06-28 13:17:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] Fwd: back to the start - btape tests show problems
From: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula Users" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 13:17:31 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Bowes <james.bowes AT shaw DOT ca>
Date: Sat, Jun 28, 2008 at 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] back to the start - btape tests show problems
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>

Hi John.

I did not even try the UDev stuff yet. I did get some mechanical errors
yesterday. The funny thing is last week I almost had all this working
properly and though I am not sure about the autochanger (I/O errors) the
errors have been more frequent. I had the autochanger cleaned yesterday
and added the bfr package as the ST drivers buffers are too good.

--james

--
John M. Drescher