Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula and PostgreSQL support

2008-06-27 13:11:38
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Webacula and PostgreSQL support
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:12:07 +0200
As the webacula projet state it's developped with ZendFramework, (only 1.0x
branches : they are at the 1.5.2 branch now )

But if it use correctly the PDO feature, it wouldn't be a major difficulties to
adapt it for mysql
( normaly 2-3 things in a .ini et voilà but I can promise this for an
application that I don't write :-) )

Another really interresting tool would be bat under windows (as qt licence now
permit this)
with proper acl ( which sould already in place if you use bwx )

Anyone who build bacula-win could give it a try ?

Or post a how-to build it under windows on the wiki ...