Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Webacula and PostgreSQL support

2008-06-27 08:35:40
Subject: [Bacula-users] Webacula and PostgreSQL support
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:35:07 -0400
Hi every:
I have Bacula with PostgreSQL DB. Right now my clients are in a Windows PC and
for that they haven't the word "command" in her/his vocabulary. If I tell to a
client this: "open a bwx program and type restore and then following the step"
they never get this to work because don't know how Bacula works.

So I need some graphic interface and Webacula is the better, I think. Right now
and as I said before I have Bacula with PostgreSQL DB and I'm asking if is
possible that webacula support PostgreSQL DBMS because it support MySQL only. I
have PHP knowledges but I'm known't anything about Zend Framework just Symfony,
CakePHP and some others PHP Frameworks.

So Bacula Developer's it's possible add this feature in next releases? How can
I help?
Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo de Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP