Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Performance problem with baculas encryption system

2008-06-26 13:08:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Performance problem with baculas encryption system
From: Landon Fuller <landonf AT bikemonkey DOT org>
To: John Hemming <johnhemming1 AT googlemail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:07:56 -0700

On Jun 26, 2008, at 1:08 AM, John Hemming wrote:

I tried this but it did not work, at least there was no difference in the average rate and time.

Any chance you can run this under a profiler? I haven't had time to look at it since I wrote it, but my last tests demonstrated that RSA signing took up the vast majority of the runtime.

Otherwise I'll put it on my TODO list =)

-landonf