Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Issues With Quantum 160/320 SDLT - HP/Compaq Proliant G3

2008-06-23 05:32:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Issues With Quantum 160/320 SDLT - HP/Compaq Proliant G3
From: Allan Black <Allan.Black AT btconnect DOT com>
To: roy AT net-vantage DOT com
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:31:56 +0100
RA Cohen wrote:
> Bacula seems to be waiting for a signal of some kind from the drive.

>   1899 Full    fservNightlySave.2008-06-21_02.00.06 is waiting on
> Storage InternalQuantum

> *sta sd=InternalQuantum
> Jobs waiting to reserve a drive:
>    3610 JobId=1899 Volume max jobs exceeded on drive "InternalQuantum"
> (/dev/sa0).

I suspect that is the reason the job has 'stuck'. I have never tried setting
this attribute, so I am guessing here. However, 'Maximum Volume Jobs' is an
attribute of the Pool resource, so the volume may be getting a default value
from that. You could also try using the 'update' command to change the volume
so it has a higher 'max jobs' value (or zero for unlimited).

Allan