Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Dead jobs, esp. in Bweb

2008-06-18 02:26:12
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Dead jobs, esp. in Bweb
From: Bastian Friedrich <bastian.friedrich AT collax DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:25:53 +0200
Hi,

On Tuesday 17 June 2008, ebollengier wrote:
> The most simple is to remove them with bconsole
> delete jobid=1,2,3,4,5

I'd regard that being a task of the system, not a manual thing.

I am considering doing an "update jobs set Status='A' where Status in
('C','R','B')" in my init script; on the other hand: why does Bacula not do
that itself? The Director should be responsible for maintaining consistent
data in the catalog. :)

Thx
   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ To be, or not to be, those are the parameters.