Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] JFYI: Small python script to display information about backups.

2008-06-16 06:31:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] JFYI: Small python script to display information about backups.
From: "Ilya M. Slepnev" <ilya AT ilimit DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:30:54 +0400
Hi all,

I wrote a small python script to display all last backups per job in one table.
If someone will find it useful, I'll be glad to see your comments.

Here is it:
http://colorizer.net/v/92227cadefd1635e89fc2d7cacbbfcac

It is very simple, only you have to do is putting it at your cgi-bin directory.

--
Ilya