Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Rescue CD

2008-06-12 09:56:20
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Rescue CD
From: "Daniel Haas" <rabbit1601 AT gmx DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:56:04 +0200
Hi,

with which version of mkcdrec do Bacula work?
Is it possible, that newer NICs are not detected?

I worked with mkcdrec 1 year ago.
Some hardware modules was not detected by my sytsem. (e.g NIC, SCSI...)
After I integrated this modules into config.sh all of my hardware was detected.

So is it possible to change the mkcdrec-config.sh which bacula uses manually?

I did not have any boot problems with newer versions of mkcdrec because I think
that these modules was integrate.

Greets
Daniel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------