Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bacula on fedora 9 very slow

2008-06-06 12:21:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] bacula on fedora 9 very slow
From: Hemant Shah <hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com>
To: baculausers <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 09:21:22 -0700 (PDT)
Folks,

  Has anyone used bacula 2.2.8 on Fedora 9?

  I was testing bacula on a fedora 8. I had to re-intall Linux so I decided on
installing Fedora 9 instead. bacula version is the same as before and was
compiled using same parameters. The configuration also same. Now my backup is
running very slow. I ran a test backup of one of the systems. Under fedora 8 it
took 4 minutes to backup 4.8GB, on fedora 9 it has been running for 1.5 hours
and has not yet completed.

Hemant Shah
E-mail: hjrrs AT yahoo DOT com