Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] auto pruning ?

2008-06-05 10:33:59
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] auto pruning ?
From: "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:33:02 +0300
> I puted 1min for the Job retention, I run my job.
>
> But when my elapsed time of 1min is finish, my job in my catalog is not
> pruned.
>
> However I have Autoprune = yes.
>
> So I cannot find why my job is not pruned.

AFAIK, pruning takes place when another job is run (and retention times
allow it), it's not a scheduled operation. So try running another job.

In real life, this should not be a problem since you usually run jobs on a
daily basis, and retention periods are much longer (weeks or months, up to
years)

--
TiN