Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Change Volume Names

2008-06-04 10:55:50
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Change Volume Names
From: "Weber, Philip" <Philip.Weber AT egg DOT com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:55:25 +0100
Thanks for this.  I do vaguely remember finding this option on the library some
time back (it isn't a "new" library, it's just become available for my Bacula
environment).  Unfortunately I'm not onsite at the moment...

I am having some success with the "update slots scan" limited to specific
slots, after comparing media IDs and slots between Bacula and mtx.  Not pretty
but it's a fairly small number of volumes and hopefully we won't be moving
libraries again for a while.

regards, Phil

Phil Weber MBCS CITP
Storage Technical Services - Senior UNIX Technologist
Business Technology

Phone: 01332 62 8426
Mobile: 07748 333503

Egg Banking plc