Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BAT : Maximum Volume Bytes limit in the GUI?

2008-06-03 04:47:33
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT : Maximum Volume Bytes limit in the GUI?
From: Birger.Kollstrand AT devoteam DOT com
To: Dirk Bartley <bartleyd2 AT chartermi DOT net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:21:47 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

From how I uderstand your reply, this should give a max volume of 2Gb, a bit small ?

But I have to set app. 220000000000 (12 digits) in the bacula-dir.conf file to get a volume limit of 205Gb.

I would also suggest that it is more userfriendly that bat let's the user set the limmit in x number og Gb rater thatn bytes.

Kind Regards
Birger Kollstrand
Devoteam Telecom AS
Grimstad, Norway