Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BAT : Maximum Volume Bytes limit in the GUI?

2008-06-01 15:54:03
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT : Maximum Volume Bytes limit in the GUI?
From: Dirk Bartley <bartleyd2 AT chartermi DOT net>
To: Birger.Kollstrand AT devoteam DOT com
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 15:54:45 -0400
Greetings Birger

Looking at this, the spin box widget has a value that is an interger.
The max value of the spin box has a max value which is (2 ** 31) - 1 or
2147483647.  So it looks like it is an signed 4 byte integer.

Does this not meet the requirements??  The next possibility to try would
be a double which would be a floating point number.  Icky.

I guess it would always be possible to just say that this number in the
box is in megabytes instead of bytes???

Dirk