Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula VSS problems / ERR=Access is denied

2008-06-02 12:10:06
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula VSS problems / ERR=Access is denied
From: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik AT iki DOT fi>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 19:09:58 +0300
On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 09:40:23AM -0400, John Drescher wrote:
> > btw. is there a way to make bacula automatically rerun jobs failing like
> > this?
> >
> Although I have never done this the following two bacula directives
> look like they could help:
>
> Run After Failed Job
>
> Rerun Failed Levels
>
> http://www.bacula.org/en/dev-manual/Configuring_Director.html

Hmm.. it almost looks like 50% of the times I get that VSS error.. ie. every
second time it works and every second time it doesn't.

What's interesting is that the job itself terminates with "OK with
warnings".. it's definitely not OK because it does absolutely nothing..
0 files backup up when that Access is denied happens..

-- Pasi