Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Error authenticating

2008-05-21 20:58:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Error authenticating
From: "Reynier Perez Mira" <rperezm AT uci DOT cu>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 20:54:52 -0400
Hi,
I start reading "A brief tutorial" at Bacula Doc. I have a Win32 client and a
Director Server both configured. When I trying to run a Job I get this error:

21-May 20:49 DTServer-Director JobId 0: Fatal error: Unable to authenticate
with File daemon at "10.128.50.8:9102". Possible causes:
Passwords or names not the same or
Maximum Concurrent Jobs exceeded on the FD or
FD networking messed up (restart daemon).
Please see http://www.bacula.org/rel-manual/faq.html#AuthorizationErrors for
help.
*messages
You have no messages.

Wich passwords need to be the same?
Cheers and thanks in advance
Ing. Reynier Pérez Mira
Grupo Soporte al Desarrollo - Dirección Técnica IP