Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 2.2.8 patches

2008-04-29 05:50:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula 2.2.8 patches
From: Wolfram Schlich <lists AT wolfram.schlich DOT org>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:50:28 +0200
* Wolfram Schlich <lists AT wolfram.schlich DOT org> [2008-03-29 07:21]:
> * Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> [2008-03-28 11:08]:
> > Hello,
> >
> > If any of you have been regularly applying the patches that we release for
> > Bacula version 2.2.8, and you have applied 2.2.8-jobmedia.patch, please be
> > aware that this patch fixed a bug but introduced another problem, and we
> > *highly* recommend that you apply 2.2.8-jobmedia-fix.patch.
> >
> > All the patches can be found in the bacula-patches release area of Source
> > Forge under the 2.2.x heading.
>
> Hmm, 2.2.8-jobmedia.patch fails to apply over here:

As nobody cared and the Gentoo users have waited long enough, I've fixed the
patch myself now, so I can actually commit it (and along the other patches)
to our Portage tree.

It's really strange to see a patch that does not apply cleanly to stay
unfixed that long.
--
Regards,
Wolfram Schlich <wschlich AT gentoo DOT org>