Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] BUG: Migration-Job with PoolOccupancy fails

2008-04-25 08:28:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] BUG: Migration-Job with PoolOccupancy fails
From: <S.Lehmann8 AT DeutschePost DOT de>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 14:27:51 +0200
Hello,

I think we found a bug in the migration job feature with PoolOccupancy.

Our environment:
Bacula-dir 2.2.7 with postgresql 8

We have got the following error message:
23-Apr 11:30 bacula-dir JobId 1224: Fatal error: SQL failed. ERR=Query
failed: SELECT DISTINCT Job.JobId,Job.StartTime FROM JobMedia,Job WHERE
JobMedia.JobId=Job.JobId AND JobMedia.MediaId=25,9,26 AND Job.Type='B'
ORDER by Job.StartTime: ERR=ERROR:  syntax error at or near "," at
character 113

I think, the sql-syntax "JobMedia.MediaId=25,9,26" is not correct. IMHO
correct would be "JobMedia.MediaId=in(25,9,26)". Testing the corrected
sql-statement against the catalog returns the right result.

If this is truly a bug, it would be fine to be corrected in the next
release. Patching every release for ourselves is horrible.

Attached is the full status message.

Best regards

Sebastian Lehmann