Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-FD.exe is a couple of process

2008-04-25 07:44:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula-FD.exe is a couple of process
From: Anderson Lorente <andersonlorente AT yahoo DOT com>
To: 송태환 <thdxo AT hotmail DOT com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 04:44:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello, 송태환!

I know two ways to make that:
The first one is the easiest way to create your Bacula´s service on your Windows System: Reinstall Bacula.
Remove Bacula and them install it again. But pay attention!  There is a step on the install
process that asks you if you want to create Bacula´s Service or run Bacula as a service, or something like that. Answer "YES".
This should create the service automaticaly.

The second: You can also create it without unistalling Bacula. Take a look at this link: http://www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=197
It´s a very detailed article that explains how to do that. Seems to be easy too.

I suggest you the first way.

If there´s still any doubt, mail us again!

Best regards.