Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] slightly annoying bug in the console

2008-04-10 08:08:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] slightly annoying bug in the console
From: Tilman Schmidt <t.schmidt AT phoenixsoftware DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:06:37 +0200
Sorry for the long silence. Other issues have been more pressing. :-(

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 09:40:06 +0100, /me wrote:
[...] I'm accessing the first (working) one via ssh with putty
from a Windows PC, the second (line erasing) one on its own X console.
So bconsole is running in different terminal emulations in the two cases:
putty in the working one, gnome-terminal in the non-working one.

After some more testing I am convinced that this is an issue with
gnome-terminal's ANSI emulation. Other terminal programs work fine.

HTH
T.

--
Tilman Schmidt
Phoenix Software GmbH                               Tel. +49 228 97199 0