Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] RunScript character substitution fails

2008-04-10 05:35:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] RunScript character substitution fails
From: Johann Schlamp <johann AT atsec DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:34:32 +0200
Hi,

Bacula runs nice on suse 10.2.

I'm facing just one problem with runscripts:
I have something like this in the director configfile's job resource:

  RunScript {
    RunsWhen = After
    Command = "/etc/bacula/afterJob %v %n"
  }

Works just fine except for the substitution of %v (volume name). Nothing
gets passed to the script. All other characters are substituted correctly.

Is this a bug, or could I be somehow responsible for it? My volumes are
labelled correctly.

Thanks for advice,

Johann