Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] "blanking" bacula to start again

2008-04-09 03:57:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] "blanking" bacula to start again
From: "Hans Voss" <hans.voss AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Steven Jones" <thing AT thing.dyndns DOT org>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:57:05 +0200
There is a part in the manual about starting with a clean database
which will probably do what you want (It did for me, even though old
information about jobs that had run was still (their status) available
somehow.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Steven Jones <thing AT thing.dyndns DOT org>
wrote:
> Is there a way to wipe bacula clean and start again from scratch?
>
>  regards
>
>  Steven

----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards
Hans Voss
* Senior Consultant Open Source, Networking and Security
* General Open Sourcerer
* google talk enabled
* blog: http://jazzterdaily.blogspot.com - Tech and other news that
caught my attention.