BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Could Not Open Password File

2017-07-13 08:46:54
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Could Not Open Password File
From: Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Akibu Flash <akibuflash AT outlook DOT com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 07:46:31 -0500
On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 7:35 AM, Akibu Flash <akibuflash AT outlook DOT com> wrote:

Thanks Richard.  See below:

-r--rw-rw-. 1 root     root        47 Jul 12 21:36 apache.users

I don't really have a good way to deal with this from a packaging perspective, I'll review the readme's and see if I can make it more clear.

You obviously created the apache.users files from root, the file needs to have the same owner and group as the other files (backuppc/apache). After that the usual attributes should work (644).

Thanks,
Richard