BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Converting whole v3 repository to v4?

2017-03-07 21:42:52
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Converting whole v3 repository to v4?
From: Michael Huntley <michael AT huntley DOT net>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 18:41:51 -0800

Hi Craig -

among the billion other things to do in life - is this reasonably possible?  I looked at the perl and came to the considered conclusion, I'm just not a perl guy.  However, it would be great to convert older backups to v4 - that would reduce my workload on BTRFS snapshops, etc.  No hardlinks makes moving large sums of data so much easier......

2cents.....

mph