BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] problem migrating the pool

2017-03-05 21:07:18
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] problem migrating the pool
From: Claude Gelinas <claude AT phyto.qc DOT ca>
To: Christophe Gouinaud <gouinaud AT free DOT fr>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 21:05:51 -0500
OK thank you,

I've reorganized the user on the freenas so the backuppc user and group
has de same user.group number then on the backuppc server (centos 7.0)

the freenas is mounted as nfs on /var/lib/backuppc

Now all backup goes find and all maintnance script are working.

My only problem is with the backuppc web interface. everything work
except the acces to the information on the nfs. Cannot see the pc
summary or any specific pc backup or info. I can acces alldata that is
stored on centos but nothing that is on the freenas.

Each time I click on let say pc summary I finally get a

Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server
or application.

this is the same setup that I had before when /var/lib/BackupPC was on
an raid patition on localhost. I simply copyed over the raid partition
onto the freenas partition and checking that I have the same
permission. So as soon as I fix the user.group number for backuppc on
both the backup started again

There shoud be something about the NFS exported partition fom the
freenas preventing the backuppc web interface to access the data on
the freenas partition vis nfs. I'm using nfsv3 now. Didn't test with
nfsv4

will try to add the no_root_squash option on /etc/exports on the freenas

Will see,

Claude Gélinas agr
Phyto Ressources Inc.