BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC_link error -4

2017-03-02 14:39:56
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_link error -4
From: MARK ADAMS <madams9 AT msn DOT com>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 19:38:56 +0000
I did something inexplicable last week and managed to change ownership
on all the files on my backup server to "apache". That caused trouble.

I think I've got the trouble sorted except for this one last thing.
BackupPC_link has started to throw error -4.

2017-03-02 07:57:07 BackupPC_link got error -4 when calling
MakeFileLink(/mnt/backup-2/pc/pvr/292/f%2f/fvar/flocal/fmga_rpms/attrib,
097252e1398860f0049af45b2dbad985, 1)

The file system is ext4.
The directories catching the backup (/mnt/backup-2/) is a large volume
of 2 discs managed by the disc management in Mageia 5

Checked inodes and they look fine.

# df -i *
Filesystem              Inodes IUsed IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/backup--2-1   120M  4.1M  116M    4% /mnt/backup-2

The directory /mnt/backup-2 and all subs are owned by "backuppc".

Any ideas as to how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks!

Mark

--
Mark Adams

"READ CAREFULLY, by reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer,
to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all
NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licences, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap,
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its
partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my
ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority
to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer."