BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] NT_STATUS_DEVICE_DATA_ERROR

2016-07-15 04:28:07
Subject: [BackupPC-users] NT_STATUS_DEVICE_DATA_ERROR
From: Kacper Kowalski <kacper.s.kowalski AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 10:27:26 +0200
Hi,

I get this error message while making full back up of shared directory on other computer with WinXP and the backup stops so I can't make full backup although I tried it a lot of times. The error message appears in other directories for each try, so it's not a problem with particural files.

Is this problem with my LAN or maybe some configuration issues?