BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Full period

2016-06-21 03:29:18
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Full period
From: "absolutely_free AT libero DOT it" <absolutely_free AT libero DOT it>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 09:28:28 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

currently I have default value for:

$Conf{FullPeriod} = '6.97';
$Conf{IncrPeriod} = '0.97';

Other parameters:

$Conf{FullKeepCnt} = [  '2' ];
$Conf{FullKeepCntMin} = '2';
$Conf{FullAgeMax} = '15';
$Conf{IncrKeepCnt} = '6';
$Conf{IncrAgeMax} = '15';

I noticed that I am unable to complete backups for each server in one day; probably it takes 3 days to finish.
So, I have this situation (let's say this is backup list for ONE server)

day1: full backup
day2: nothing
day3: nothing
day4: nothing
day5: incremental
day6: nothing
day7: another full backup

Is there a way to configure BackupPC to run Full backup every X backups (and NOT every X days)?
I think that probably I'll save some bandwidth, am I wrong?
Thank you very much!