BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Status on new BackupPC v4

2016-05-16 03:49:59
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Status on new BackupPC v4
From: Mauro Condarelli <mc5686 AT mclink DOT it>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 09:49:22 +0200
Hi Adam,
comments inline

Il 16/05/2016 01:43, Adam Goryachev ha scritto:
> I had intentions of trying to pick up the project and start fixing
Welcome on board!

> 1) Send the email to Craig, and expect that no reply will be received.
I am waiting for a usable address for that; I strongly doubt he reads mail sent
cbarrett AT sourceforge DOT net
If someone can get a better address via Google, LinkedIn or whatever pretty
please do.
If someone exchanged personal mails with Craig (like Wilhelm did) maybe it
would be
better if they send the mail for a better chance to avoid immediate deletion.

> 2) Contact the owner of the backuppc/backuppc project on github and see
I already sent mail to Lars Tobias Skjong-Børsting.
Let's hope for an answer.

> 3) Try to give admin level access to a number of people that:
Agreed.

> PS, yes, I'd be happy to be one of the many people to contribute, but
> clearly can't manage much, otherwise I would have already done it.
Thanks.

Regards
Mauro