BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Random Daily Backups remain idle, can be started manually 4.11.16

2016-04-11 14:33:32
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Random Daily Backups remain idle, can be started manually 4.11.16
From: tschmid4 <tschmid4 AT utk DOT edu>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 18:32:35 +0000

Ubuntu 14.04.4 LTS

Kernel 3.13.0-83-generic

BackupPC 3.3.1

Linux and Windows systems

Sporadic backups will run automatically.

Others remain idle and will complete an

incremental or full backup upon request.

With this status, I don’t think a server configuration is necessary.

Available disk space on the NAS is over 1 TB.

About 12 pages of Google don’t pertain to my configuration enough to identify an issue.

Thank you for looking. Hope you enjoy.

Regards.