BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC 4 very slow

2016-01-31 04:03:40
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BPC 4 very slow
From: Gandalf Corvotempesta <gandalf.corvotempesta AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:01:32 +0100
<gandalf.corvotempesta AT gmail DOT com>:
> Actually is removing the WHOLE backup, making some days unavailable to
> restore.

I have some updates.
Now seems to working properly, no more deleted backups. I have #1, #3,
#4 ...... #8
So, the only missing backups are #0 and #2
#1 and #3 are both incremental unfilled, #4 is a filled full and from
#5 to #7 are incremental unfilled.
#8 (today) is incremental unfilled as it's the last backup.

Thhis seems to be correct, right?

2 things are still not working:

1) fsck is still run for every backups, after every backups. Not only
after a failure like I thought before
2) graphs in home are not generated properly. I have rrdtools
installed and BPC is running it, but not graph are plotted.