BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem backup smb through DNS name

2016-01-26 06:34:23
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem backup smb through DNS name
From: David Rotger <davidrotger AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 12:33:41 +0100
If I try to mount into console:

mount -t cifs //pc.local.net/e /mnt/smb -o username=user

I get this error:

mount error(5): Input/output error
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)

but if I forcé smb vers 2.0 work

mount -t cifs -o username=backuppc,vers=2.0 //pc.local.net/e /mnt/smb/

How can I force backuppc to use versión 2.0 of samba?

--
David Rotger