BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] So I think I need to keep more incremental backups

2015-08-11 06:04:15
Subject: [BackupPC-users] So I think I need to keep more incremental backups
From: Demon <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 03:02:31 -0700
So, why don't you set up an automatic incremental backup? You can use some
software to setup it. The automatic backup could save a lot of trouble. And it
is very easy with many software, such as AOMEI Backupper, you only need to open
click the Schedule while backing up. You can setup automatic and incremental
backup here.
http://www.backup-utility.com/features/incremental-differential-backup.htmlundefined