BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backing Up Win7 with Michaels Tools

2015-01-24 07:33:11
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backing Up Win7 with Michaels Tools
From: Christian Völker <chrischan AT knebb DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 13:31:35 +0100
Hi all,

sorry to bother you with updates.

Made some progress meanwhile. The timeout occured because of the
firewall not being opened. Disables firewall and it connected.
Then I got "Backup aborted (Unknown module '/cygdrive/C/')" which I
fixed by changing in rsyncd.conf from [C] to [/cygdrive/C].

But now it just does not work and I do not get a usefull output:
Ignoring unknown parameter "writable"
Rsync and shadow copy unloaded

Got fatal error during xfer (unexpected response)

Well, what might be an unexpected response? And which process gave the
response at which state?

Any clues?

Christian