BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] searching BackupPC_fixLinks.pl

2014-10-17 06:17:26
Subject: [BackupPC-users] searching BackupPC_fixLinks.pl
From: Michael Kuss <michael.w.kuss AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:14:44 +0200
Hi,

in the pc dir of one of my hosts I have several files which have no link to the cpool.  I read about BackupPC_fixLinks.pl of Jeffrey Kosowsky.  However, I'm unable to find it.  The link http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/backuppc/index.php?title=BackupPC_FixLinks is broken, and I can't find it anywhere in one of the tabs on the new backuppc sourceforge page.  Where can I find it?

Best regards,

Michael