BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4.0.0alpha3

2014-07-17 06:27:19
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4.0.0alpha3
From: Dennis Ditte <dennis AT double-d DOT it>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:08:31 +0200
Hey guys,

i have a problem with the installation of BackupPC 4.0.0alpha3 on a
CentOS 6.5 (x86_64).

I installed it like in the Documentation described. The service itself
runs. My Problem is the WebUI. I have chosen the SCGI-Method.
I configured the port like this:
$Conf{SCGIServerPort} = 10200;

The daemon runs.
I have a file /etc/httpd/conf.d/BackupPC.conf with:

---snip---

<Directory /var/www/htdocs/bbpc>
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
Satisfy any

AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /etc/BackupPC/auth/.htpasswd
AuthName "BackupPC Community Edition Administrative Interface"
require valid-user

</Directory>

Alias           /bbpc         /var/www/htdocs/bbpc
ScriptAlias     /BackupPC_Admin         /BackupPC_Admin

---snap---

and at the end of my httpd.conf i have:

---snip---

LoadModule scgi_module modules/mod_scgi.so
SCGIMount /BackupPC_Admin 127.0.0.1:10200
<Location /BackupPC_Admin>
     AuthUserFile /etc/BackupPC/auth/.htpasswd
     AuthType basic
     AuthName "access"
     require valid-user

     Order allow,deny
     Allow from all
     Satisfy any
</Location>

---snap---

But when i try to navigate to "http://backuppchost/BackupPC_Admin"; i
just get "not found" and in the server-log i get
[error] [client 10.0.2.17] script not found or unable to stat:
/BackupPC_Admin

Where is my fault?

Thanks!