BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Restore from commandline

2014-06-12 09:58:10
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Restore from commandline
From: Kenneth Bergholm <kbergros AT hotmail DOT com>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 13:56:47 +0000
HI...

I tried the suggestions but nothing works I just get the information on which parameters I can use when I run the BackupPC_tarcreate so something is wrong with my command...

I tried this and all I can think of but no luck....i watn the files in the Windowshare to be sent to/piped to restore.tar

Backuppc_tarCreate -h oden -n -1 -s / windowsharename . > restore.tar