BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4.0.0 - can we now store files to any filesystem?

2014-05-10 18:22:52
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC 4.0.0 - can we now store files to any filesystem?
From: Kamil Tunkiewicz <kamil.tunkiewicz AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 00:21:05 +0200
Hi

As version 4 doesn't user hardlinks, can I use any filesystem to store data?

I would like to use remote hardware NAS to store data. This is a simple, cheap NAS for smal office usage and it provides SMB connectin so i was going to mount it to my filesystem and use it as data storage for backups.
Is it possible?

I very appreciate quick reply, my boss wants me to finish backups config next week...

Best regards
Kamil Tunkiewicz