BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Host Summary - slow generation

2014-04-11 11:59:47
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Host Summary - slow generation
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:58:23 -0500
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 10:07 AM, MtK - SmartMtK <mtk AT smartmtk DOT com>
wrote:
> yes, if course. I understand the solution (that's why I did it), but my
> question still stands:

What solution?

> how can it suddenly need (significantly) a lot more than 60 seconds to
> generate?

The only thing that makes sense is that it is taking that long to read
the files it needs for the values to display.  Why it takes that long
is up to your hardware and how many other things it might be doing.
Can you shut down all the other stuff sharing resources to see how
much they affect it?