BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Disk space used far higher than reported pool size

2013-10-30 10:41:21
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Disk space used far higher than reported pool size
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:39:39 +0000
On 2013-10-29 17:53, Craig O'Brien wrote:
> On the General Server Information page, it says "Pool is 2922.42GB
> comprising 6061942 files and 4369 directories," but our pool file system
> which contains nothing but backuppc and is 11 TB in size is 100% full.

Did you forget to exclude the path to TopDir (usually /var/lib/backuppc)
from the backup of the BackupPC server itself? I've seen that before. Heck,
I've DONE that before.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"The intellectual is constantly betrayed by his vanity. Godlike he
blandly assumes that he can express everything in words; whereas the