BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] no rrd graphs in version 3.3.0

2013-10-10 13:24:58
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] no rrd graphs in version 3.3.0
From: Timothy J Massey <tmassey AT obscorp DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:06:57 -0400
Charles Belarmino <Charles.Belarmino AT maximintegrated DOT com> wrote on 10/10/2013 01:52:26 AM:

> I cannot run my backuppc server installed in Virtual Box using
> CentOS6.4.  Attached is the error.

That error message told you exactly what was wrong (the CGI script can't talk to the BackupPC server) *AND* exactly what you should check (check the server's configuration).

The problem is that there are an unlimited number of reasons why your server isn't running.  And we don't know what you have done up to this point, AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US!

So, why don't you try *telling* us how exactly you got to this point?

Tim Massey (so Holger doesn't have to!)

Out of the Box Solutions, Inc.
Creative IT Solutions Made Simple!

http://www.OutOfTheBoxSolutions.com