BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC_attribPrint bug

2013-09-27 01:35:42
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_attribPrint bug
From: Chris Adamson <chris.adamson AT mcri.edu DOT au>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 05:33:36 +0000

Line 63 of BackupPC_attribPrint (see below) in 3.2.1 gets the global compression level and uses this to read attrib files. I found that this causes attrib files in uncompressed backups to not be read “Cannot read attrib file” if the global compression level is non-zero. Setting the global compression level to 0 fixed this issue. This line needs to read the host-specific compression level.

my $attrib = BackupPC::Attrib->new({ compress => $Conf{CompressLevel} });

Dr Chris Adamson
Research Officer, Developmental Imaging, Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Murdoch Childrens Research Institute
Royal Children’s Hospital
Flemington Road, Parkville, Victoria  3052, Australia
www.mcri.edu.au

E   chris.adamson AT mcri.edu DOT au
T   03 9936 6780