BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Interface CGI on Mac

2013-07-12 09:09:55
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Interface CGI on Mac
From: Elodie Chapeaublanc <elodie.chapeaublanc AT curie DOT fr>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:08:33 +0200
Hi,
I configurated an apache native server on Mac Mountain lion OS X with php and perl_module;
After, I installed backuppc from .tar.gz file. So I have got with configuration :

Install directory : /usr/local/BackupPC
BackupPC user  : backuppc
Data directory : /data/backuppc
CGI-BIN directory : /usr/local/BackupPC/cgi-bin
Apache image: /usr/local/BackupPC/html
config.pl in /etc/BackupPC

I created user "backuppc".

I have also created the file /etc/BackupPC/apache.conf :

Alias /backuppc /usr/local/BackupPC/cgi-bin/

<Directory /usr/local/BackupPC/cgi-bin/>
        AllowOverride None

        # Uncomment the line below to ensure that nobody can sniff importanti
        # info from network traffic during editing of the BackupPC config or
        # when browsing/restoring backups.
        # Requires that you have your webserver set up for SSL (https) access.
    SSLRequireSSL

        Options ExecCGI FollowSymlinks
        AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
        DirectoryIndex index.cgi

    AuthUserFile /etc/BackupPC/htpasswd
        AuthType basic
        AuthName "BackupPC admin"
        require valid-user

    order deny,allow

</Directory>

more /etc/BackupPC/htpasswd
backuppc:$apr1$HTnFL7NF$XHfDg.RJDuTop6p.ZWq1m.

When I try to access at CGI l'interface by this adress http://my_serevr_name/backuppc, I obtain this error message : 403 Forbidden, You don't have permission to access /backuppc on this server.

I think this problem is due to apache permission and error in configuration.

Could you help me to configure correctly my installation ?

Thanks

Elodie

Elodie Chapeaublanc
IE Bioinformatique
Équipe Oncologie Moléculaire
Institut Curie - UMR 144 - CNRS
26 rue d'Ulm - 75248 Paris Cedex 05
Tel: +33 1 56 24 63 57
Email: elodie.chapeaublanc AT curie DOT fr