BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers

2012-09-13 12:14:01
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Error Backing up Servers
From: gshergill <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 09:12:36 -0700
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the help with the backup pc.

Unfortunately I couldn't get Windows Server 2008 to work, but for that it is
okay as we have none in the office that require a backup (but planned to in the
near future).

Thanks again for making such a great product that is free, and a very helpful
community for support.

Maybe see you again in the future.

Kindest Regards,

gshergill