BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Missing Scripts from www.smop.co.uk

2012-06-25 06:24:42
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Missing Scripts from www.smop.co.uk
From: "F.Trojahn" <news AT trojahn DOT de>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:22:32 +0200
Hello all,

recently when searching for some BackuPC script (to change the
f%2Fnnn/fmmm listings to real file/path listings) I've noticed that the
scripts that were found at

http://www.smop.co.uk/mediawiki/index.php/BackupPC

are note available any more. E.g. Backuppc_new
http://www.smop.co.uk/mediawiki/images/c/c5/Backuppc_new

Not Found
The requested URL /mediawiki/images/c/c5/Backuppc_new was not found on
this server.

- is there an other ressource for download of these scripts, or

- could someone who has downloaded these scripts make 'em available
somewhere else, please

- the maintainer of this site perhaps could make the scripts available
again, but I don't know who to contact about that

Thanx in advance
Falko