BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Multi-tenancy for web interface possible

2012-06-21 14:00:37
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Multi-tenancy for web interface possible
From: Chris Stone <axisml AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:59:23 -0600

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Kameleon <kameleon25 AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Well I think we never used any of the authentication and it didn't
setup a .htaccess anywhere. Since we are in the midst of moving the
server and going from ubuntu to centos I will be sure to fully
configure it correctly this time. Thanks again.

Hope you had it firewalled! No authentication would open access to all of your files by anybody that wanted them....

Chris

--
Chris Stone
AxisInternet, Inc.