BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Simpler question: anyone using par2?

2012-03-20 10:06:41
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Simpler question: anyone using par2?
From: Timothy J Massey <tmassey AT obscorp DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:53:17 -0400
Hello!

I wrote an e-mail asking for others' help with some archive/par2 weirdness and didn't get a reply.  So a simpler question:  is *anyone* using par2?  If so, could you please reply, on- or off-list?  I would appreciate it.

If you want to answer another question, what version of BackupPC are you using?

Thank you,

Timothy J. Massey

Out of the Box Solutions, Inc.
Creative IT Solutions Made Simple!